Valentus Policies and Procedures
The Policies and Procedures of Valentus contained herein were established to explain and define the rights and responsibilities of Valentus and its Independent Representatives.
Each Independent Representative agrees, without reservation, to all the terms and conditions contained herein and hold Valentus free from any and all liability that may result from this agreement between the Independent Representative and Valentus.
Code of Conduct Declaration
Valentus (subsequently referred to as the “Company”) has established the following code of conduct to guide the appropriate, efficient and ethical operation of the Company. We require our Independent Representatives and Customers to abide by the letter and spirit of this code that forms our contract with all registered parties of Valentus.Member Obligation
Valentus Members will:
- Conduct themselves in an ethical and professional manner;
- Sell the company’s products in accordance with the compensation plan;
- Make it clear that success in the Company’s compensation plan is based on product purchases through Valentus’Loyalty Purchase Program rather than sponsoring;
- Loyalty Purchase Program rather than sponsoring;
- Be truthful in my representation of the Products and will make no Product claim that is not approved by and/or supported by official Company publications;
- Comply with applicable consumer protection laws and regulations;
- Maintain current and accurate information concerning the address, phone number, email, social security number, method of payment, and any other data on their file.
Valentus International Shipments
The goods will be imported on behalf of the consignee/ebuyer. The consignee authorizes the (name of eTailer/supplier) to import the goods on his behalf. Further, the consignee/buyer agrees that (name of the eTailer/supplier) may delegate the obligation to import the goods on his behalf to a subcontractor (e.g. customs broker). The consignee will pay the taxes & duties in addition with the purchase price of the goods.